Dramatically increases efficiency on the construction site
With the BGFIX concrete bucket, it is the end of expensive concrete pumps and the start of flexible castings.
• With the large capacity of e.g. 3000 or 4000 L, a bucket is basically as fast as a pump, especially when building high-rise buildings.
• The bucket lies down when it needs to be filled, so you avoid having to dig holes and plan with fixed filling points on the site.
• When casting with a pump, all trucks must deliver concrete within a short time – with the concrete bucket you have the flexibility to cast when you feel like it.
• Ø200 mm rubber hose means that you can quickly mold large areas – smaller hoses are available if desired
• Quality product made in the UK – it lasts a long time and all wearing parts can be replaced.